Braxton Creek Free Solo Teardrop Trailer RVs For Sale
If you are an adventure junkie, then you'll quickly become a lover of the Braxton Creek Free Solo teardrop trailer! These light, compact, and efficiently designed trailers are just as ready for the great outdoors as you are, and they have been specially crafted as an exclusive brand for specific dealers.
You will be able to tackle each hot summer's day with the cool 5,000 BTU wall-mounted air conditioner, and the AM/FM Bluetooth stereo with interior/exterior speakers is going to let you unwind with relaxing music or start a party with some popping beats. If you would rather not run the air conditioner all day long, you can use the 12V three-speed vortex roof vent to create some air circulation, and the exterior hatch holds an outdoor kitchen that will allow you to make meals with ease. Plus, you'll always be able to keep your trailer stable while on rocky ground with the dual heavy-duty extendable stabilizing jacks.
Forge your own path with the exclusive Braxton Creek Free Solo teardrop trailer!
Free Solo OG
Braxton Creek Free Solo teardrop trailer OG highlights: Hatchback Kitchen ... more about Free Solo OG
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 2 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 120 lbs Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Weight 817 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 10 gals Furnace BTU 12000 btu Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type Coleman 12V Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 2200 lbs AC BTU 5000 btu Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Free Solo Features:
- Under Bed Hidden, Padded Storage Boxes
- 4-Inch, Deluxe Comfort, Quilted Bed Mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V & USB Outlets, Conveniently Located Throughout
- 5,000-BTU Wall-Mounted A/C
- AM/FM Bluetooth Compatible Stereo w/Interior & Exterior Speakers
- Conveniently Located LED Lights Located Throughout
- Oversized Storage Cabinets
- Prepped for TV w/Cable Plug & Multi-Directional TV Antenna
- 12V, 3-Speed Vortex Roof Vent
- Coleman 12V Refrigerator/Cooler
- 24 gal. fresh water tank
- 12,000 btu furnace, with wall mounted thermostat
- Torsion-Flex 2,200-lb. Independent Suspension Axle w/Electric Brakes & Maxi-Clearance Design
- Oversized All-Terrain Radial Tires w/Apex Gun-Metal, Rally-Sport Wheels
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Wheel Fenders
- Oversized, Lockable Entry Doors w/Built-In Slider Windows
- Welded, Aluminum Framed, Main Coach-Body Construction
- .040 Smooth Painted Aluminum Exterior Siding
- High Density, Solid-Block Foam Insulation
- Dual Rear, Heavy-Duty Extendable BAL Stabilizing Jacks w/Foot Pads
- Norco Stamped, Heavy-Gauge Steel, Powder-Coated Mainframe w/EZ-Extend Hitch Jack
- Heavy duty roof rack
- 30-AMP Converter w/30’ Detachable, Easy-Store Power Cord
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- Dometic Combo, 2-Burner Gas Cooktop w/Built-In Sink, 10-Gal. Fresh Water Tank & Shur-Flo 12V Water Pump
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Dual Battery, LP Tank & Generator Mounting Platform
- Under-Mount, Hidden Spare Tire w/EZ-Crank Access System
- Easy-plug Solar Prep Package
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
We are a group of successful business executives with diverse backgrounds and proven success in the business world with a combined 150 + years of experience. Our desire is to build a company founded on sound business and Christian principals along with customer focused attitudes that are key to success. Our focus will be on Travel Trailers with 12 to 14 proven floor-plans. We anticipate daily production at about 15-20 units per day and may adjust slightly depending on size of units being built.