Heartland Gravity Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
A Heartland Gravity fifth wheel toy hauler gives you an outdoor lifestyle with indoor luxuries! You will have a hard time believing you are at the campsite when you wake up in your king bed to all of the at home conveniences and stunning decor throughout. The top interior features include a JBL Hi-Fi sound system with subwoofer, wireless charging ports to keep your electronics at 100%, and solid surface countertops that add to the kitchens beauty, as well as makes for easy clean ups.
The top five exterior features are a lockable 30 gallon fueling system, a MORryde solid step to help you enter and exit safely, a ramp door patio kit to create the perfect gathering area outdoors, Dexter axles with G range tires for a safe arrival, and a 20 watt solar panel with inverter prep that allows you to go off the beaten path. You will also appreciate the integrated frame welded tie downs inside!
Come see all the reasons why you should own a Heartland Gravity fifth wheel toy hauler!
Heartland Gravity toy hauler 3550 highlights: Dual Entry Doors Bath and a Half ... more about Gravity 3550
Sleeps 7 Slides 3 Length 41 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Ext Height 13 ft 3 in Fresh Water Capacity 100 gals Grey Water Capacity 85 gals Black Water Capacity 92 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Fuel Capacity 30 gals Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 2 Garage Size 11 ft LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 8 gal Water Heater Type DSI AC BTU 27000 btu Awning Info 20' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Top 5 Exterior Features
- Lockable 30 gal fueling station
- MORryde solid step
- Ramp door patio kit
- Dexter axles with G range tires
- 20 Watt solar panel with inverter prep
Top 5 Interior Features
- JBL Hi-Fi sound system with subwoofer
- Integrated frame welded tie downs
- Solid surface countertops
- King beds standard
- Wireless charging ports
- Solid Stained Hardwood Doors & Drawers
- LED Interior Lighting
- Drawers with Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Residential Style Faucet
- 8 Cu. Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- 15K BTU Ducted A/C System
- 8 Gal DSI 110/12V Water Heater with Bypass
- Large Shower w/Skylight
- Toilet with foot Flush
- Queen Bed
- Cold Crack Resistant Floor
- Cable TV & Satellite Prep
- DVD/CD/Radio Entertainment Package
- Pleated Night Shades
- Quad Aluminum Entry Steps
- Power Bed with Convertible Sofa
- Reclining Sofa Seating with Fold Down Counsel Featuring Cup Holders & USB
- Wide Body Construction
- High Gloss
- Aluminum Framed & Laminated Sidewalls
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Aluminum Rims
- Spare Tire
- Dexter 7000# Axles
- Power Front Landing Gear
- Power Rear Stabilizers
- Universal Docking Station with Black Tank Flush
- Heated & Enclosed Underbelly
- LED Stop/Turn/Taillights
- Twin 30# LP Tanks
- Exterior Speakers
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Power Awning with LED Light
- Solar Prep
- Triple Entry Garage Steps
- Fuel Station with generator Prep
- Rear Ramp Door
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.