LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
New 2022 Heartland Milestone 326RL
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 326RL highlights:
- Master Suite
- Opposing Slides
- Kitchen Island
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Full-Width Wardrobe
- Free-Standing Table
You can make many memories with this Milestone fifth wheel! There is an accommodating kitchen that offers you a residential refrigerator with wine cooler, a large corner pantry, a 30" over-the-range microwave, and a 21" large RV oven. The entertainment center holds a 50" TV with integrated sound bar so that you can enjoy a movie or two, and there is comfortable seating with the two sofas. One of the sofas even has foot rests in front to help you relax. The free-standing table with chairs will give you a place to eat your meals, and you can use the exterior camp kitchen to create meals when you want to remain outdoors.
The Heartland Milestone is a full-profile luxury fifth wheel that is ready to help you make the most of your adventures! You will find an anti-chucking rotoflex 2" receiver hitch to help you tow like a pro, and there is a 50W solar panel with inverter prep to keep you prepared for off-grid fun. The upgraded MORryde solid step with quick-adjust system will help you enter your unit with ease, and the X1 integrated auto-leveling comes standard to help you keep your unit secure while camping. The interior kitchen has some great features, like anti-microbial solid-surface countertops and hardwood drawers with full-extension drawer guides, and there is Wi-Fi prep with wireless charging ports throughout each unit.
Treated well!We bought what was possibly the cheapest RV on the lot, but were treated as well as buying the most expensive one!
Lifestyle RVs already had me as a buyer then the customer service ensured I was a very satisfied customer! The best part- the price was lower than any of the similar units I found searching nationwide! Can't say enough good... If you give them the chance they will EARN your business! - Randy from Kansas City, MO
SALE PRICE: $71,995
Interior Color: SIGNATURE MI
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 2 in|
|Interior Color||SIGNATURE MI|
|Hitch Weight||2525 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11013 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3692 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential with Wine Cooler|
|Refrigerator Size||14 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.