LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
New 2022 Heartland Milestone 379FLML
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 379FLML highlights:
- Full and Half Bath
- Dual Sink Vanity
- Kitchen Island
- Free-Standing Dinette
- Theater Seats
How does a separate living area up front with dual opposing sofa slides, theater seats, and a front wall entertainment center sound to you? In this Milestone fifth wheel, this living room can double as a bedroom once the blankets have come out of storage. One person might like to claim the loft which is above the half bath. The separate kitchen area also offers dual slides for more floor space around the kitchen island. The rear master suite offers a pillowtop king bed on the fifth slide out, a closet that has been prepped for a washer/dryer option, a wardrobe, and its very own full bathroom that has a dual sink vanity for another convenience in this fifth wheel.
The value-drive luxury, enduring structure, and aggressively low pricing is what will draw you in to the Heartland Milestone fifth wheel! The Milestone includes great innovation from Heartland, and it also comes standard with a 2" receiver hitch, painted front cap, and an X1 control system. The quad aluminum steps and friction-hinge 30" entrance doors enable you to enter your unit with ease, and the industry-leading exterior graphics will catch the attention of everyone you pass on the highway. You will receive superior ventilation from the massive tinted safety glass windows, and the anti-microbial solid-surface countertops in the kitchen are very clean and sanitary.
Fun and personalWe just bought our used KZ Travel Trailer through Lifestyle. I went to almost every RV Dealer in Kansas City. Lifestyle RV's was the most friendly out of all the places I went and they made the process really enjoyable. Jamie was my sales contact and she was very professional and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. The day I picked up our camper they made it fun and very personal. - Skylor from Shawnee, KS
Interior Color: SIGNATURE
|Length||44 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||2710 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12597 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2352 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.