LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
New 2022 Heartland Milestone 386BH
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 386BH highlights:
- Two Full Baths
- Unique Dual Entry
- Bunkhouse Suite
- Bench Dinette
- Outdoor Kitchen
The chef will love the U-shaped countertop in the kitchen to make meals while visiting with family or friends who are hanging out at the bench dinette or on the sofa before meal time in this Milestone fifth wheel. Once you have finished eating and have stored the leftovers in the one of the two 10.7-cubic foot refrigerators, head outside to relax under the awning or play a game around the campsite. If someone needs a quick break, the unique exterior rear entry door places you in the second full bathroom that is connected to the bunkhouse. The kids or your friends will love having their own privacy, two bunks on one side, and a dinette with flip-up bunk on the opposite side, and there is a ladder leading up to the loft for another person to claim as their own space. The front bedroom can become your oasis with its king bed slide, its full-width wardrobe that has an area prepped for an optional washer/dryer, and a full bathroom just steps away in the hallway.
The value-drive luxury, enduring structure, and aggressively low pricing is what will draw you in to the Heartland Milestone fifth wheel! The Milestone includes great innovation from Heartland, and it also comes standard with a 2" receiver hitch, painted front cap, and an X1 control system. The quad aluminum steps and friction-hinge 30" entrance doors enable you to enter your unit with ease, and the industry-leading exterior graphics will catch the attention of everyone you pass on the highway. You will receive superior ventilation from the massive tinted safety glass windows, and the anti-microbial solid-surface countertops in the kitchen are very clean and sanitary.
Imagine 2250RKWorked with Don H. and he was very patient with us and took time to answer all our questions. He is an experienced camper having visited all the National Parks at one time. We bought a Grand Design Imagine 2250RK after spending over a year researching. The trailer industry as a whole has some problems, but he has been really helpful. We could not be happier. Looking forward to getting it on the road. - Sam from Olathe, KS
Interior Color: SIGNATURE MI
|Length||43 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||SIGNATURE MI|
|Hitch Weight||2330 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12612 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2457 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||120 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.