LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
New 2022 Heartland Road Warrior 375
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 375 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Front Private Bedroom
- Island w/ Swivel Stools
- Dual Entry Doors
You will appreciate all of the conveniences throughout this Road Warrior! From the bath and a half to the dual entry doors and swivel bar stools at the kitchen island. The front private bedroom has a king bed for you to lay your head at night and a wardrobe/dresser slide for more walking around and storage space, plus there is an entrance into the dual entry bathroom. In the 13' garage, there is an overhead loft area above a half bathroom, an entrance/exit door, and an optional electric queen bed with split bench seat/bed below it. When you're ready to wind down your nights head to the sofa slide and enjoy the fireplace at the entertainment center!
You will find the elegance of a fifth wheel and versatility of a toy hauler with any one of these Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheels! The lockable 30 gallon fuel station with pump and meter with auxiliary 30 gallon tank makes it easy to fuel up your off-road toys. The 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with Nev-R-Adjust brakes, G-range tires, CRE 3000 with wet bolt kit, and MORryde hitch ensures you can haul your unit safely. A few interior features that will catch your eye include a zero gravity ramp door with patio kit and welded tie downs in the garage, a luxury fireplace in most models, a JBL hi-fi sound system with subwoofer, and a high efficiency A/C system to keep you cool even on the hottest summer day!
Steve isthe BEST!!This was our 2nd purchase from Lifestyle RVs & Steve Bloss. We're very pleased with the services provided. Steve is the BEST!! - Yvette from Bonner Springs, KS
Interior Color: TITANIUM
|Length||41 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2975 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16250 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13172 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2342 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||86 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||92 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Gas/Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LED, BR 32", Garage 39", Ext. TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.