LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
New 2022 Heartland Road Warrior 391
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 391 highlights:
- King Bed
- Dual Entry Doors
- Bath and a Half
- Cold Crack Resistant Flooring
There is plenty of room throughout this Road Warrior for everyone to have a good time! The kitchen and living area is spacious enough to freely walk around while you prepare a meal at the three burner cooktop and relax on one of the two sofas. You will feel right at home sleeping on the king bed in the front private bedroom, storing your clothes in the wardrobe slide, and accessing the dual entry bathroom. The garage has welded tie downs to secure your off-road toys. Once you have unloaded your toys, you can set up the overhead loft above the half bathroom and if you chose to add the optional electric queen bed above a split bench seat/bed.
You will find the elegance of a fifth wheel and versatility of a toy hauler with any one of these Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheels! The lockable 30 gallon fuel station with pump and meter with auxiliary 30 gallon tank makes it easy to fuel up your off-road toys. The 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with Nev-R-Adjust brakes, G-range tires, CRE 3000 with wet bolt kit, and MORryde hitch ensures you can haul your unit safely. A few interior features that will catch your eye include a zero gravity ramp door with patio kit and welded tie downs in the garage, a luxury fireplace in most models, a JBL hi-fi sound system with subwoofer, and a high efficiency A/C system to keep you cool even on the hottest summer day!
They truly go above and beyond!Had the best experience buying our camper here- was referred by a friend and will never go anywhere else. Everyone from their service department to their parts to salesmen are very knowledgeable and friendly. Quality campers. Lots of support after purchasing your camper too to make sure everything is perfect. They truly go above and beyond. Darrin and Jacob were fantastic! - Cody from Bogard, MO
SALE PRICE: $104,999
Interior Color: INSTINCT
|Length||45 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3540 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14782 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4152 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||74 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Gas/Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||40500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LED, BR 32", Garage 39", Ext. TV|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.