LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Used 2015 Heartland Landmark Ashland
The rear living area with dual opposing slides makes this Landmark fifth wheel Ashland model an enjoyable space while spending time away from home.
Step inside and immediately see how easy camping with be with all the space and amenities provided. There is a closet to the right of the entry door that has been prepped for a washer and dryer if you choose to add.
To the left of the door find a dinette for two with a table that extends for more seating, along with two recliners in a slide out. There is a sofa with storage above along the rear wall and an entertainment center straight across from the recliners that you will certainly enjoy watching from any seating in the room.
The entertainment slide also features the kitchen amenities like a pantry for storage, a two burner cooktop, and a double door refrigerator. There is also a storage pantry just off the slide to the left of the steps up to the front bed and bath.
Head up the steps and just beyond the sliding door find a walk through bath with tub/shower on the left and private toilet area and sink on the right. A second sliding door leads into the front master suite where you will enjoy a relaxing retreat with king bed slide including a nightstand and more. Opposite the bed find a counter with sink, plenty of storage, and a full front wall wardrobe with sliding doors, and so much more!
Excellent Service!We just serviced our Terry Classic V21 at Lifestyle RVs, and received excellent service! Excellent staff, facilities, and service bay. Thank you Lifestyle RVs for always making our visit a delight and taking care of us! - Todd from DeSoto, KS
Interior Color: Monte Carlo, Riviera, Laguna
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Monte Carlo, Riviera, Laguna|
|Fresh Water Capacity||104 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.