LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Used 2018 Heartland Prowler Lynx 25 LX
Heartland Prowler Lynx travel trailer 25 LX highlights:
- Front Bedroom
- Rear Bunk Beds
- Convenient Bathroom
- Sleeps Seven People
Your family of seven will enjoy the home-away from home conveniences found throughout this Prowler Lynx 25 LX travel trailer. In the evening plan to visit with your family at the sofa or dinette. The kitchen area is functional to use and easy to whip up your favorite meals. You can store your perishables in the 6.3 cu. ft. double door refrigerator or at the pantry. At night plan to get a good night's rest at the front queen bed and your kids they will enjoy the rear double bunk with a single bunk above.
For your next travel trailer you will want a Heartland Prowler Lynx! These models feature an aluminum exterior and have an aerodynamic radius front profile. Along the exterior you will find LED lit exterior speakers as well as an under-body accent LED light strip. These models have also been prepped with a backup camera so now you can easily back up your trailer with ease. Inside each model there is a USB charging port, AM/FM/CD stereo with Bluetooth capability, inside and outside speakers and so much more! You can also select several options to enhance your trailer such as a night shades in the living room and bedroom, an exterior grill, a fiberglass exterior and more.
The entire experience has been a pleasureThe entire experience has been a pleasure, and it was fun pulling into the campground with the best looking unit there. Even though we are "experienced", we really appreciated the time that was taken by the staff; both in the front, and out in the service area. We both had smiles on our faces as we pulled away! - John
Our Price: $18,699
|Length||29 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||528 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4814 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1936 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.