LocationGrain Valley, MO
1100 NW Pamela Blvd.
Grain Valley, MO 64029
Used 2019 Heartland Pioneer RG 22
Heartland Pioneer toy hauler RG 22 highlights:
- Fold-Up Sofas
- Bunk Beds
- Full Bathroom
- Double-Door Refrigerator
- 14' Garage
Stop imagining yourself playing all weekend in this Pioneer toy hauler and start doing it! You will have room for your motorcycles, ATVs, kayaks, or golf carts with the 14' garage which means that you will be free to explore the woods, ride the trails, or float down the river whenever you like. You can even bring along a friend or two to join in on the fun since the two fold-up sofas and bunk beds give this trailer enough space to sleep five people.
Blaze new trails and be the first to explore new and exciting destinations with a Heartland Pioneer! You will be able to focus on the fun ahead since Heartland has taken care of all of your needs with the features and amenities that they have included in each Pioneer. From the 13,500 BTU air conditioner that will keep you cool all summer long to the in-floor ducted heat that will eliminate the need for piles of blankets at night, the Pioneer will always be a retreat from outside elements. You will also find security and peace as you travel with the Pioneer because it comes with plenty of standard safety equipment, like the propane, smoke, and carbon monoxide alarms, as well as the dead-bolt lock on the entrance door.
Highly recommend!!Everyone has been wonderful to deal with. No high pressure sales and the service department has been very helpful. Highly recommend!! - Patty
|Length||26 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||828 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4746 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2122 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|Garage Size||14 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.